Interrelationship of Forms

                                                                        coinciding

                      my thoughts of this drawing are that the 2 triangles and the circle and are merging into                       a single  shape and what was hard was color in the shapes because its was ink .   

                                                                   detachment

                             my thoughts of this drawing is there is a lot of negative space and it looks like the                                                              night sky with star and planets and the hard part was that the coloring                                                                         took a long time   

                                                                        intersection 

                           I think this drawing is it has a lot of intersection getting cut by a lot of                                                                          pieces this drawing was not hard to draw it was pretty simple and i just like how simple it is  

                                                                     union

           when drawing I just though of circles joining together to become something bigger and this drawing looks like the night sky but with circle because the circle union looks like clouds 

                                                                Overlapping 

                             when I was drawing this I thought the rectangle can overlap the circle and the part crescent shape circle so then will connect 

                                                                    Penetration

                I am proud of this one, I really like this one , it looks like the circle are getting sucked into another one or getting pulled and it just looks nice

                                                                        touching 

               I just though of circle touching each other smaller to bigger so I drew it and it looks like this 

                                                               its very simple   


                                                                       subtraction 

                       when I was drawing this I thought of a flower so I subtracted the circle and the box i cut 


Comments

  1. i like how you made the background of the image representing fenestration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you were creative with the drawings especially the overlapping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like touching because it is simple but determined

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't like your detachment piece i feel like its too messy its not really organized as shown by the star you drew it honestly looks distorted.



    i'm a big fan of your penetration piece i don't know why but it reminds me of the top of a tea pot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the penetration its creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like penetration because it looks really creative and its colored really well. Not only that but I think the rest of the drawings are good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the idea of detachment but it would've been better if the shapes were bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the penetration one as it is a very unique way of showing penetration and the way it looks is cool. I feel like all of your work is good but you could work a bit on neatness but they're still good drawings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

point line plane project

about me