Type II by Jayden Lin

 In Design Thoughts

Last spring I experience many different new experiences while I was with the Program Graphic design. Many notable experiences last spring were Intro to Adobe Illustrator - Exploring the Toolbar, its really helped me help getting used to the different unique tools which made the assignment even and more efficient to draw the images provided also the tools made life easier it was like a short cut. which is gonna help me in the future in Adobe Illustrator. Five Important useful Tools on adobe Illustrator that really helped me were: the pen tool which is "key tool for creating vector graphics by drawing paths and shapes"this tool got me thought the hard shapes where I could use to trace over the outline with the pen tool.Another Tool is the line segment tool it helped me create perfect straight lines so easily.The rectangle tool was also very useful to create many other different shapes like the rounded rectangle , Ellipse tool, Polygon Tool, Star Tool, Flare Tool made making shape faster and easier then drawing them out. Lastly the selection tools and direct selection tool help me individually select shapes and edit them which helped the most one more tool which was useful as well is the Group Selection Tool because it's allowed me to easily join shapes into one and turn it into a art piece which I can turn in to one shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

point line plane project

Interrelationship of Forms

about me